This is a polymer-based seal utilized in building and construction style applications to seal and defend joints between 2 substrates. Falcon answer Ltd used it to seal joints, gaps, and openings between 2 or additional substrates to prevent environmental components that create on the market conditions which will cause corrosion. It's designed to protect joint edges from corrosion in concrete. Growth joint sealing material for concrete structural joints.
Properties & Characteristics of Joint Sealants
* Many sorts of joint sealants with sensible properties square measure on the market.
* The basic Characteristic of a decent joint sealing material ought to be as follows.
* The sealing material ought to have a sensible bond with building materials like concrete.
* The sealing material ought to be soft and versatile.
* It mustn't be stricken by the new cold rain etc weather changes.
* It ought to sturdy enough against stress and stress relief cycle.
Types of Joint Sealants
* There are many types of joint sealant like
* Silicone based sealants
* Urethane based sealants
* Acrylic based sealants
* Polysulphide based sealants
* Expansion joint sealant for concrete structural joints